Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Daphne Welcomes Lifeline to the Area!

I am very proud and honored to be serving as Lifeline’s South Alabama Case Worker! Having grown up in the Daphne area, I am anxiously anticipating what God has in store for the people of the Eastern Shore! My family’s own adoption story provided me to opportunity to become acquainted with other adoptive families in the area growing up. I have grown to love and gain such joy from seeing a family built through adoption! It truly is my privilege to serve the Lord as He does His work here.

As the South Alabama Case Worker, I serve adoptive families (both international and domestic), I counsel birth mothers, and I even get to do a little marketing. As I submit to Him and strive to follow His guidance, I trust daily that the Lord is at work here; that this is His work and not my own. It is my heart’s desire to see families embrace our calling to care for orphans (James 1:27) and to proclaim liberty and freedom (Isaiah 61:1).

If you are in the area, I look forward to meeting you and joining you on your own adoption journey.

Be on the lookout for an information meeting at a local church!



Blessings,

Mallory Blackmon, LGSW
South Alabama Case Worker

No comments: