Monday, April 30, 2012

Know the Shepherd's Voice

Pinned Image

Lately, the Lord has been teaching me about seeking His presence.  His presence should be the first thing I long for when I awake and the last thing I think about before I lay my head down at night.  In today's busy world, full of crazy schedules, to do-lists, as well as great things, it can be difficult to press into His presence on a daily basis.  

In John 10:27, the Lord says, "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

He is teaching me how important His voice is in my life.  I want to be a John 10:27 woman that KNOWS my Shepherd's voice.  That recognizes and then obeys it.  That can discern His voice out of the many voices we hear on a day to day basis.  That hears it and tastes it and sees that it is good. 

I pray today, that we take time to stop and seek His presence and His voice in our lives. Below is a song that paints a beautiful picture of this for me.

Briana Gray Remkus, Administrative Assistant

No comments: