Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A calling like his

He knew his calling. He KNEW his Savior. He fought the GOOD fight.

Galatians 2:7-8
"On the contrary, they saw that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as Peter had been to the Jews."

Romans 15:20
"It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known, so that I would not be building on someone else's foundation."

Paul knew his place in the Body of Christ and he walked boldly with great passion and deep humility toward his mission to take the gospel to the Gentiles.I look around me in awe, as I see each part of the Body set apart for a specific purpose. Each one with their own gifts, convictions, and graces, but all united as one Body.

I am increasingly thankful to learn a little more each day of my place in the Body of Christ. To truly see and believe that I am part of one body, one Spirit, called to one hope, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all. (…Ephesians 4:4-7)

Are you part of this glorious Body that is His? If so, are you being obedient to his purpose - walking in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called? (Ephesians 4:1)

Go boldly in the direction He is guiding you and gifting you towards. Be confident in this One Hope and give everything you have. You have the very power of God, the Holy Spirit, dwelling within you. Walk forward, He will make a way to fulfill His purpose, and you get to be part of this Glory. Thank you Jesus, our Savior.

Krisha Yanko
Development and Marketing Coordinator

No comments: