Friday, December 10, 2010

The Birth of a Savior

As Christmas approaches, not only am I reminded of the birth of our Savior, but I must also remember that because of Christ, I am adopted into the family of our Father. The meaning of being a co-heir with Christ is something that none of us can imagine in its full measure. This also means that we I have adopted siblings all over the world; saints who have also been adopted as Sons. We have been transferred from the status of orphan to the status of Sons. Having the full benefit of inheritance and relationship is gifted to us through the birth and death of our Savior. I also reflect on the orphans of the world who cry out to be adopted as sons. This is why we come to work everyday.

Lea Anne Parker
Senior Supervisor of Social Services

No comments: