We have many great ways to get involved in Mississippi to “defend the cause of the fatherless” (Isaiah1:17):
- Pray for our new office and staff in Mississippi, that we would be obedient, faithful and pleasing to Him.
- Pray that God would prepare the hearts and minds of His children in Mississippi that they would welcome and support our ministry.
- Pray for the women throughout Mississippi that are struggling right now with an unplanned pregnancy…that God would lead them to Lifeline where they will be provided with encouragement, love and support, as well as counseling and assistance finding prenatal care.
- Pray for the 143 million orphans around the world and right here in Mississippi, that have no father or mother to care for, love, and protect them.
- Sign up for an (un)adopted mission trip to “visit orphans… in their distress” (James 1:27). Less than 1/10 of 1% of orphans around the world will ever be adopted. Our (un)adopted ministry was created to love and care for the millions of orphans that will likely never know the love of a mother and father.
- Make a financial donation at http://lifelineadoption.org/invest/donate/ to support our ministry to women in crisis, families seeking to adopt, and orphans around the world.
- Donations of office furniture, lamps and other items for our new office would be a great way to support the ministry in Mississippi.
- Donate the precious resource of your time. Volunteer to help us with Mississippi Lifeline events, administrative tasks, or general maintenance for our building.
Defend and Advocate:
- Host a Lifeline event at your church, organization or home to bring awareness and change to the plight of the orphan.
- Spread the word among friends, family and co-workers about Lifeline’s ministry in Mississippi.
- Opening your home and welcoming an orphan into your family is one of the most vivid expressions of Christ’s love and redemption you can show. Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” (Matthew 25:40).
- On behalf of the 143 million orphans worldwide, we are asking YOU, Mississippi, to get involved.
- For more information on how you can help, please contact our Mississippi office at email@example.com or (601) 621-4285.
Mary Frances Snyder
Mississippi State Director