Thursday, February 10, 2011

Meet Sasha


My name is Sasha. My birthday is June 23, 1998. I am twelve years old and I have lived in an orphanage in Ukraine since I was six months old. I am HIV positive and have been HIV positive since birth. I enjoy school and I love to learn, but have not had a lot of schooling. I can pick up things very quickly. I enjoy drawing, love to play sports, and I am healthy. It is easy for me to talk to others and I have a great personality. I would love to be in a forever family who would love and take care of me.

If you want to learn more about this little boy from Ukraine, please contact Jana Lombardo at jana.lombardo@lifelineadoption.org to see how you can be part of finding him a family or being the family who brings him home. Please pray for Sasha as he waits.

No comments: